Work With Us
It’s not just clients who love Friday, our teams love working here too.
Roles & Responsibilities:
– Designing marketing strategies and plans to achieve clients’ goals.
– Implementing marketing strategies such as launching campaign plans, promotion, and advertising.
– Implementing required marketing tools such as Google Ads, Facebook Business, and other analytics tools.
– Optimizing online campaigns and performing A/B testing to achieve the given KPIs.
– Analyzing and reporting campaign result on a regular basis.
– Fulfill other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
– Bachelor’s degree preferably with a focus on Marketing, Economics, Business, Advertising, Communications, Public Relations and/or Business Administration.
– Branding marketing or online marketing experience is preferred.
– Advertising experience in Google Ads and/or Facebook Ads is preferred.
– Relentlessly driven and seeks challenges: Willingness to drive growth and able to embrace and tackle challenges
– Collaborative, team player: Effective in engaging and influencing marketing and sales team members to achieve targets
– Resourceful and creative: Can develop creative, innovative ideas for marketing through different channels to reach, engage and grow the client’s community
– Highly detail-oriented: Ensure the quality of all marketing materials and communications
– Good command in Thai and English: Fluency in spoken and written English is preferred.
– Implement digital marketing strategy by working with different departments and getting consumer insight, market intelligence, business plan, direction, and marketing objective.
– Collaborate with agencies and manage the budget to implement digital marketing strategies.
– Analyze data to establish target audiences, consumer behavior, and upcoming trends.
– Execute and monitor digital marketing practices assuring performance is optimized according to objectives.
– Analyze, evaluate and report KPIs (including circulation, conversion rate, etc.) for digital marketing campaigns using analytical skills and analytic tools in order to see the results and effectiveness of the solution.
– Strategic and solution-focused thinking with analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Good business and commercial acumen.
– Knowledge in Digital Marketing including SEO/SEM, social media, website, and display.
– Interested and passional about working with different brands tools that are used to discover customer persona.
– Always learning and keep up-to-date with the latest Digital Marketing trends.
– Data-driven, familiar with Google analytics and tag management software is a bonus.
– Committed to quality, accuracy, and consistency.
– Content writing for facebook
– Admin (Facebook, [email protected], IG, Youtube, etc)
– Other given tasks
Good comprehension of the English language
Computer skills in MS office
Organized and detailed
Good job opportunity
Flexible working hours